Property management and so much more
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser
- Kansas Association of Realtors Past President
- Greater Wichita Economic Development Coalition Past Chair
- University of Kansas School of Law 2004
- Wichita Business Journal’s ’40 Under 40’ Honoree
Vice President & CFO Director of Property Services 19 Years of Experience
- Extensive experience in accounting, auditing and financial analysis, with a well-rounded financial background in real estate, banking, manufacturing and retail.
Regaining Control of Your Asset
When a property goes into receivership, a special skill set is required to get it back up and running smoothly. With over 60 years of combined experience, Steve, Andrew and Nimfa know the property management industry. Our team understands the importance of quickly reducing operating costs, preparing rent-ready units, marketing the property and bringing in tenants. They have outstanding reputations with the individuals in the industry, from apartment managers on the “front lines” to owners and financial institutions funding the properties. In short, Steve, Andrew and Nimfa know how to take a property from the red to the black.
A History of Successful Results
Our company has a long history of working with troubled properties. The portfolio below illustrates the wide variety of property types we work with.